14k Yellow Gold Mini Art Deco Style Diamond Point Ring
A modern take on a dainty Art Deco era piece. Delicate milgrain details accent three sparkling diamonds (estimated .05 CTW). The ring band is constructed out of hand pulled wire which makes the piece as resilient as it is delicate. Would make a stunning elegant engagement ring. The perfect ring for subtle antique flair!
Please allow 2-3 weeks for this ring to be made specially for you!
- 1.3 mm band
- one 1.8 mm diamond (estimated .03 carats, VS clarity)
- two 1.2 mm diamonds (estimated .01 carats each, VS clarity)
- available in 14k yellow, white, and rose gold
- ethically sourced materials
- extended sizes available, please message us for details and pricing!
About the designer:
A native of Los Angeles, Jennie's designs reflect the art, natural beauty, and style that surrounds her. Each piece is meticulously designed to be graceful, balanced, and wearable, with unforgettably unique accents. Jennie Kwon works with reputable suppliers to help ensure that stones are ethically and responsibly sourced.
One photo displays ring styled with additional complementary pieces from our shop. This listing is for the single ring described and depicted in all photos only. Additional pieces may be available in our shop separately!